Share on Social Media

HYPNOSIS IN MONTREAL

Hello, I’m Betty Reis, Clinical Hypnotherapist. Thank you for visiting my website.

Let me help you make that change... to successfully stop smoking, lose weight, sleep better, overcome phobias, de-stress, or to become even better at being you.

Whether you want to download a MP3 of one of my powerful hypnotherapy hypnosis products, or to come to see me personally for a one-to-one private session at my office, I will teach you how you can reach inside yourself to help you achieve truly amazing results to fulfill your true potential.

Please take the time to really explore my site, and read the articles.
And come back again soon as the site is always changing and evolving. I wish you excellent health and wellbeing!

Betty

What is hypnosis?

Major medical journals now recognize hypnosis as a legitimate and powerful clinical tool, citing proof that it can help ease pain, counteract anxiety and sleep disorders, and much more. Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis to access the subconscious in order to release old patterns, heal, and reprogram for success and well-being. It is on the subconscious level that our habits, patterns and behaviors can shift profoundly and permanently. Hypnosis is a natural, though altered, state of mind. We all enter some form of hypnosis several times a day, like when we are driving and pass an exit because our mind is wandering. Everyone goes through natural, altered states before falling asleep, and while awakening. Therefore, most people can enter hypnotic relaxation easily, provided they want to, and provided they feel comfortable with the hypnotic process.

With hypnotherapy you find the power that lies hidden in your own mind? Hypnotherapy may be the key to unlocking your full potential. We've all heard that we only use 5% to 10% of our minds. What if you could harness some of the other 90% to 95% and use its power to make the changes that will enhance your life?

Contrary to what many commonly believe, hypnosis is NOT a "sleep" state even though a person in hypnosis may appear to be sleeping.

What are the benefits of hypnosis?

Have you ever tried to change a habit, only to find your subconscious resisting? Hypnosis has a good track record in empowering people to get the subconscious to accept their conscious decisions, especially when hypnotherapy is facilitated by someone who is competently trained in the art of hypnosis.

Hypnosis can direct your mind-body system to assist you in managing or losing weight, quit smoking (and overcoming other undesired habits), ease stress, enhancing job performance, improving at sports, increasing self-motivation and self-confidence, reducing anxieties, fears and phobias, hypnosis can often be helpful in reducing